Monday, March 7, 2016

Movie Monday

We got back from Nice, France this morning (more on that soon) and it was so great to just get away for a weekend, breathe in the salty air and watch the sea.
As I am already missing the Mediterranean I wanted to recommend this movie to you: The Intern
I really don't know why it took me so long to watch it but am I happy I finally did. Apart from the amazing cast who have such great chemistry in the movie I loved the messages that were sent by the movie. Messages about cherishing experience, honoring older people, forgiving, relationships, work etc.
It was such a beautiful movie, funny, thoughtful, well done.

xoxo

Ramona






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button