Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thursday Tunes

image


I know it has been quite a while since I shared music with you. I kept listening to this playlist for a while but it didn't feel ready and I wasn't sure if I should even share it but here it is. The playlist is called "Home". I wanted to create a playlist which gathers some of the themes I love about home like love, forgiveness, the sharing of food, the deconstructing and just being yourself, the letting go, the running towards home, the heart of it all, where we come from and family. It is the kind of playlist which you can put on when you have guest or listen to it the moment you come home or when you're homesick.
As always you can listen right here or listen and follow over on spotify.




image


xoxo
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button