Monday, March 14, 2016

Movie Monday

Here I am with another movie recommendation for you. I have just watched some really great movies lately and have to share with you.
Queen of the Desert is what I want you to watch asap!
This movie is based on the true story of Gertrude Bell who traveled the Arabian desert at the turn of the century. That in itself is amazing but being a woman in that position is mindblowing!
Apart from the fact that Nicole Kidman is an amazing actor, great at whatever she does this movie is done so wonderfully. The light, the quietness, the way the desert is portrayed, the way the cultures are presented, the costume design. Everything fits together.

xoxo
Ramona







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button