Saturday, December 20, 2014

#partyseason


Today I want to ponder about a few thoughts with you because I am not doing my calendar but really feel the urge to remind us all to take this Christmas season one day, one minute a time and really take it in. Remember each day why we really celebrate Christmas.
December for me is always party season (hence: #partyseason) and today the marathon of gatherings and parties, and eat-outs is coming to a close.
But this week I thought about why I love it so much. It is not because I love to plan parties or because I love to gather people. No. The months before the end of the year are always pretty full work-wise, life-wise and just in general there is a lot going on.
And then the parties and gathering to me personally are like the complete opposite to work so they form a nice balance to the workload. It is like work and play balance each other out in two pretty extreme ways.

It is always during this season that I see my friends the most and spend the most time with them which makes me so happy.
So this morning as I was looking at our tree and the presents and the parties and gatherings I just thought about my friends and how lucky and thankful I am. And there are already some new ideas and dreams forming for this coming year. Some very exciting things which I can't wait to tell you about.
So having said that I am leaving you with three posts from the calendars of previous years: 1, 2 and 3
Why don't you take today and email, write, text whatever it is your friends and tell them how much they mean to you and how thankful you are for them.


xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button