Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thursday Tunes

For the last two weeks I tried to write here about "Home", about the notion of it, about how it is a sacred place, a place of being and refreshment. I wanted to write about how living in an in between space feels like and how you grow and learn from it but the words just wouldn't flow and then Josh Garrels published a new album called "Home" and it seemed like all my words all my feelings were just put into one album of music. And again it was perfect timing.
So I guess all I need to do is share the album with you. I urge you to listen to it, buy it, dive into it. It is truly an amazing piece of art.
So today I am sharing one song in particular although I had a really hard time deciding which one to share because they are all amazing, but this one is called Home at last. I cannot wait fo that day when we'll be with our Father in heaven and truly be home at last. But for now let's make the most of what we have been given and multiply.

xoxo
Ramona



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button