Thursday, December 17, 2015

Thursday Tunes

image


I love Christmas and I also love Christmas music. Come December 1 I turn on the Christmas music. I always try to find new interpretations of old song or ways to incorporate non Christmas songs into the season to bring a nice diversity to the music.
So I thought I should share this playlist with you with my current favorite Christmas songs. And since I am a big Elvis fan you will find not only one but two Elvis Christmas songs. I called the playlist "rustic romance Christmas" because it features some truly romantic acoustic versions of well known songs as well as some good vintage pieces you wouldn't want to miss.
I strongly suggest not hitting the Shuffle button but listening from start to finish (it makes the most sense).
As always you can listen here or listen and follow directly on spotify.




xoxo
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button