Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Beautiful Women

Today I received this email and I thought I'd share it with all you beautiful women out there. You are incredibly beautiful the way God created you. Never let anybody tell you anything else.
I love you all.

It's BEAUTIFUL WOMAN MONTH & TAG YOU'RE IT!

Did you know that it's Beautiful Women Month? Well, it is and that
means you and me! I'm supposed to send this to FIVE BEAUTIFUL
WOMEN and you are one of them! Below are some lines Audrey Hepburn
used to quote.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek
out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the
hungry.

For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a
day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People,
even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed,
and redeemed; never throw out anyone.

Remember, if you ever need a
helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older,
you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself and the
other for helping others.

If you share this with another woman, something good will happen.
You will boost another woman's self esteem, and she will know that you care about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button