Saturday, September 15, 2007

Where...?

Here I am again with some thoughts. I confess I've been thinking a lot lately... or to be really honest I think all the time about all kinds of crazy things and sometimes that's just not the best thing to do but that's another topic that I'm not going to talk about right now.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Don't we hear that question every once in a while? But I'm serious. Where do I see myself? I've been thinking a lot about the past and things that have have happened and I've been thinking a lot about what's going on right now (- or lack there of) and then I've also been thinking a lot about my future. To be honest. There's not a whole lot that I see. Everything looks so blurry and foggy. I don't know where I'll be in the future, don't know what I'll do or who I'll be with (if anyone at all!). I know that I am open to do anything and live anywhere but I would just like to have a little glance...
As much as I love surprises and the unknown and as much as I love adventures, this time I would just love to get this little glance to have something to strive for. Something to look forward to.

God, is this on purpose? What are you trying to teach me and where do you want me to grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button