Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's a New

Happy New Year everybody! Wow... I love starting something new, I love changes! This Hillsong song comes to my mind "It's a new day, it's a new day, the past has gone and life has just begun." I love that.

Well, the one thing I want to share with you on the New Year Day is a verse that I have read many times but just recently it so extremely spoke to me. It is in Mathew 6:33 "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need."

I want to seek the kingdom of God above all else and follow Him whereever he leads me, I trust Him, I follow, I trust, I follow and I know He has great plan for my life.

May you continue walking with Him all the days of your life.

Love, Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button