Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Choices

Today is one of those days where you wish you'd stayed in bed instead of living through the day. It's one of those days where it's hard to get a smile on your face and you feel very mellow (girls, you know what I'm talking about, right ). It's one of those days where you wish for something extraordinary to happen in order to change your feelings...

But then I thought about it and thought to myself. Wait a minute, life isn't about what you feel, it's not about your emotions. It's about the choices you make every day. So if I choose to smile, if I choose to change the mood of the day it might even change. And besides, doesn't the Bible say that all things are possible for those who believe? And doesn't the bible also say that nothing is impossible for the Lord and that I can throw all my sorrows and worries on Him? So why go and pick them up again at the cross, when I've laid them down and ought to be set free!

And then I remember what I tell the girl I mentor almost every week: We are mighty warriors who go out on the battlefield and fight for victory! I remember that we have the body armour of God's righteousness, the shoes to tell the Gospel, the belt of truth, the helmet of salvation, the shield of faith and the sword of the word.

Wow... I get excited now! Let's go and fight, mighty warriors, let's go let's go and fight the enemy, let's go and bring victory home. Let's go and live lives that are called, equipped, empowered and set free!

I'll go, will you?

Yours. Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button