Monday, November 30, 2009

25 Days till Christmas - The Calendar

Sitting at my desk with a candle lit. I look out of my window and see a grey sky, rain and think to myself that this is the perfect weather to stay in bed and read all day while sipping hot tea.
Yet, we all (or most of us) have to go to work, school or other things each day. We don't get to lie in bed all day but as they say it's the moments that count.
Therefore I decided to give you a virtual Advent Calendar meaning that I will post a little something every day until Christmas. This may be songs, poems, verses, videos or thoughts of the day. Take a moment each day and zoom out of everything, take a moment and just be not do.
You are welcome to post your comments, thoughts, prayer request or anything. Together we will count down the days till Christmas and have a special moment together each day.

The journey begins tomorrow.

Until then

xoxo
Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button