Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Tunes: The Summer Edition

It has been a while since I've posted some of my recent music I am listening too. Today let's call it the summer edition and I'll give you a list of albums I recently downloaded on noisetrade. Basically the soundtrack for my summer. Along with that I am going to post some of my favorite songs.
So here we go:

Noistrade Summer Mixtape - 65 songs for any road trip, beach day, BBQ or summer party. This is a great mix of many genres ranging from pop to folk, to indie, to rock & roll.
One of my favorite songs is "Nothing but Trouble" by Drew Holcomb & the neighbors. I have posted this song before here if you can remember. But here it is again:



Ivan & Alyosha: All the times we had - this is real feel good music for me. Lovely guitar sounds, very Indie

Bronze Radio Return: A Bit of Bronze - I am fairely new to this band and just recently discovered them on noisetrade. I love their sound - makes me happy. One of my favorite songs from the album is "Shake Shake Shake".


Judah & The Lion: First Fruits + Sweet Tennessee - I sometimes find it really hard to find really good Christian music with a great sound. And I am so glad I found Judah & The Lion. I love their sound. I love their lyrics and I love that it's music you can play anytime and be happy. One of the songs I really like is "Love your Love" from their First Fruits album.



I think that is it for now. I hope you have fun listening to the music I posted. Also check out my updated "Soundtrack" section with all the music I love.

Who's on your summer Soundtrack?

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button