Monday, June 17, 2013

Movie Monday

I have been watching a lot of movies lately (more than usual) due to the extra time I have and a rainy Spring + time = catching up on movies!
So I have decided to share some of the ones I loved for the next few weeks and we'll see how this will continue.
First up: Jane Eyre.

It took me a while until I finally watched the 2011 version of Charlotte Bronte's book. I read the book a few years ago and loved it. I remember sitting in the train being in the book completely forgetting about everything else around me. So... the movie had to somehow live up to these expectations. And although it wasn't quite as good as the book (what movie could?) I really really liked the movie a lot. I thought it was a beautiful, yet sad atmosphere to it which was exactly the right tone for the story.
If you like costume theaters like I do... go watch it!

xoxo

Ramona

picture via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button