Friday, March 14, 2014

Comparisons

Like I mentioned on Tuesday I want to share bits and pieces from Romans 12 because that chapter got me to the core.
"let’s just go ahead and be what we were made to be, without enviously or pridefully comparing ourselves with each other, or trying to be something we aren’t."
Can somebody please shout a BIG Amen to that one! Be what you were made to be, not what somebody else was made to be. You are unique with a set of talents and gifts and a beautiful personality. God wants to use you.

I'm honest, comparing myself has been something that I needed to work on so hard and I still have moments when it tries to come up big time and it hurts because you always lose. You are never going to be as good or intelligent or pretty or smart or witty than anybody else. In the game of comparison you are the one who loses so just quit it. Start being you. Accept who you are, change the things you know you need to change and move on. Be yourself.

xoxo

Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button