Monday, May 12, 2014

Movie Monday

Like I said, I did quite some catching up with movies lately and therefore you're getting a whole lot of Movie Mondays.
Let me start by saying that I was quite sceptical about watching War Horse. I had only seen the preview and thought it was pretty cheesy. I love horses... I just didn't know if I wanted to watch a movie with a horse as the main "act".
But when my friend Larissa promised me I would like it I gave it a try and was surprised. The movie is set in World War I and gives all kinds of snapshots of people, relationships, culture and struggle. The horse is the one leading you through all of these snapshots.
I really like the cinematography of the movie and the feeling it brought across. I didn't love the ending not in what it was but how it was done. It was the only moment where it got a little too cheesy for me not staying true to the overall attempt, but that's the only thing I would criticize.

xoxo

Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button