Friday, January 23, 2015

Selah

After the holidays and many parties and feasting there comes January. January to me always feels cut off, grey, long. Yet there is a simple beauty to it, the beauty of a whole new year ahead of white blank pages ready to be written with ink telling of risks we took and adventures we sought. The year lies ahead of us.
I love that we do our 21 days of prayer and fasting at church right in the beginning of this year. So for 21 days you cut down on things, slow down and remember what is really important.

I for one took these 21 days to pause, to meditate, to allow God to whisper and speak into my life. As I cut off things which can consume my mind and soul I took time to tune in and focus on what is really important.
And already God has started things in my life, already I am seeing a path to take and changes to come and I cannot wait for this year. For 2015 and all it will bring. I am ready, willing to take risks, willing to endure things if needed and open to any kind of change that needs to come.

Also I have something really great in store for you all which will be revealed next week and really I can't wait.

Until then if you haven't taken time to sit down yet and write down your dreams for this year I highly recommend doing it this weekend.

xoxo

Ramona

Pinterest | Bloglovin | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button