Monday, February 27, 2006

Song for a dancer

Ok... hier ist das Bild: Ihr seid verliebt. Ihr gehört zusammen. Ihr möchtet den Rest eures Lebens zusammen verbringen und zusammen alt werden. Und er singt dieses Lied über dich:

She dances
Footsteps like raindrops patter across the stage
Second glances
She pirouettes and slowly fades away
Lost my chances
Who holds the broom that will sweep her off her feet
Hopeless romantic
When the lights on the stage fade and just our eyes meet

And I wonder what would it be
If for once she was dancing with me
She seems content to be dancing alone
So I'll sit and sigh from my seat

Ich meine... wow... wenn jemand das für mich singen würde... ich würde wie Eis in der Sonne dahinschmelzen. Ich würde weinen, ich würde lächeln. Denn genau so stell ich es mir vor. To be lovely for somebody who loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button