Monday, October 8, 2012

A new season, music and Sweden

I can only repeat myself in saying I love Fall! It is really my favorite season and I love how it always seems to be the beginning of something. I feel like this is a new season for me. It is a season of hope. A season of growing closer to the Lord, falling more in love with Him. It is a season of change in every aspect. A season of growth and a season of learning!

I updated my Soundtrack section of the blog. I know it is only a couple of songs but I am putting together a Fall playlist with some really great new music I think you will all love!

I am leaving for Sweden tomorrow!!!! I'm super excited. I can't wait to be there. If you want to stay updated on my time there you can follow me on instagram @ramonasebald or wait until I post all the pictures of my time there.
Check back on Thursday for some awesome Thursday tunes and lyrics!

Much love

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button