Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Tunes

This Fall has already brought me a lot of amazing music which I consider to be defining for this season. So I am sure there will be a lot of sharing of songs and I would like to start with this one by Josh Garrels which really stood out to be the first Fall song this year. It is from one of his older albums and is called Children of the Earth. I love this song. So here's the song along with the lyrics:

Children of the earth
once dust but now life
living in times of flesh and bone
Behold, spiritual warfare
set a flame in my heart
Illuminate the darkest hours
where I wait,
before the dawn
to see
the glory and the power
of the Lord

Hallelujah

the older we become
we must become more like a Child
believing there's a Land that lies Beyond
all the things that we've seen
make my mind free from fears
you know I can't do it on my own
the Way is hard, but
we could fly over...
when you hear our wings

we sing

Hallelujah


xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button