Monday, April 28, 2014

Movie Monday

It's time for another movie monday because I have been watching quite some great movies recently - catching up on my list big time.
Honestly I don't know why I had never watched A beautiful Mind before, but I finally did.
First up, we all know what an amazing actor Russell Crowe is. One of the best for sure.
This movie was so captivating and beautiful and heart shaking. It was interesting to have watched Shutter Island just weeks before and then watch A beautiful mind. It somehow all comes together.
It is an intense movie and not easy on you but very worth a watch because it gets your mind going and I love love love Jennifer Connelly in this one. The way she portraits his wife really got to me. A wife who had every reason to give up and leave but she stuck through it. Amazing.

xoxo

Ramona


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button