Monday, September 14, 2015

Movie Monday


I am very picky when it comes to romantic drama or romantic comedy and this may come as a shock for you but I cannot watch romantic movies too often because they tend to mess with you and build up false expectation and I have chosen to not allow that. But ever so often a beautiful romance movie comes my way and I just know it is a keeper.
The Age of Adaline is a beautiful piece of a movie. It has this peace and calm about it which I really loved. It is very well done in how it captures different times. The wardrobe in the movie is exceptional and the acting beautiful. This movie just leaves you in your seat for a couple of moments to gasp for air because you were so captured by it. It just has this stunning ambiance about it I cannot quite describe it but I suggest you go and watch it and get your own picture of it.

xoxo

Ramona


picture via



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button