Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday Tunes

image

A few years ago I started organizing my music into seasons and started with Fall because it came really easy to me to capture the mood and atmosphere of the season in music. And although this year saying goodbye to Summer is a little harder than usual Fall is here and I think I'm falling in love with it all over again. The clouds and the golden light, the way the trees turn into color, the burning of candles and the smell of warm plum crisp and hot tea. I put together a Soundtrack that is truly a Soundrack to accompany you on a walk through the forest or snuggled up on your sofa. It can also serve as background music for your next dinner gathering with friends. It has some soft piano pop, some funky tunes, some mellow Indie and some folk.
Listen and follow here or directly on spotify and create your own memories with it.


xoxo

Ramona




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button