Friday, March 14, 2008

Now

I know last time I was really complaining about not knowing what I want. But you know what?
Waiting is exciting. Waiting for the Lord is exciting. Although sometimes you can get despaired, but in the end it is exciting because the Lord always has something great.

Although right now I don’t know where I’ll end up after university I will just live each day to the fullest. I will just enjoy every minute, live His plan now. Life is so fragile and I don’t want to waste my life worrying about what will happen in a few years but fulfilling God’s daily plan right now, trusting that at the right time I will know and I will make the right choices. But I am going to turn my someday into a now.

Live now, love now, hope now!

Love. Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button