Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Question of the Day

The question of the day seems to be what I am going to do after university. I wish I had an answer. You know, there are some things that I think God has put on my heart but I am not sure when and how this is going to happen. I know I always talk about stepping into God's plan, fulfilling His vision, His plan for my life and that is exactly what I want to do but to a certain point I still don't know what exactly this will be. I mean I have ideas and directions where it could go and when looking back to 3 years ago I can see the development through which I went. I can see how much I've changed, in what areas I have grown spiritually and also practically in daily life. I have become a stronger person through the last three years and I am closer to God's final plan now than I was then but still I don't have an answer to what I am going to do in a year.
Although the world is open to me it doesn't feel like there are so many possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button