Saturday, March 29, 2008

Still your love goes on

Today I am going to share another song with you which touched me again so much these days. It is by Phil Wickham and I decided to post it because the words are really amazing deep and so true. Hope it encourages you.

I always complicate these thing
Been living everything for me
But who can match your grace
Your mercy can fill the darkest place

Still your love goes on
Still you break me down
Still your love runs free
Still you wash over me
Over me

I know sometimes I lose my way
And then my heart gets so afraid
But I realize I must walk by faith and not by sight

Still your love goes…


You wash over me
All is new

Still your love goes on…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button