Monday, March 1, 2010

New Awakening

Ahhh... Spring is slowly coming.
Punctual for the first day of March Spring gave us a warm welcome with a clear blue sky, painted on clouds and a warming sun.
I decided to have a coffee downtown and spend some time reading in my lunch break. The sun on my face felt so good and reviving.
I loved seeing how the street cafés put their tables out so downtown was crowed with people sitting outside in the cafés. Also the latino singers were back in town and their folkore songs sure create an atmosphere that soothed my itchy feet.
So all that's left to say is, good-bye winter, Spring I welcome thee.

In honour of Spring I post one of Goethes poems about spring (only in German though).

Hope you enjoy it and enjoy the beauty of the weather.


"Wie im Morgenglanze
Du rings mich anglühst,
Frühling, Geliebter!
Mit tausendfacher Liebeswonne
Sich an mein Herz drängt
Deiner ewigen
Wärme
Heilig Gefühl,
Unendliche Schöne!
Dass ich dich fassen möcht
In diesen Arm!

Ach, an deinem Busen
Lieg ich, schmachte,
Und
deine Blumen, dein Gras
Drängen sich an mein Herz.
Du kühlst den
brennenden
Durst meines Busens,
Lieblicher Morgenwind!
Ruft drein
die Nachtigall
Liebend nach mir aus dem Nebeltal.

Ich komm, ich
komme!
Wohin? Ach, wohin?

Hinauf! Hinauf strebts!
Es schweben
die Wolken
Abwärts, die Wolken
Neigen sich der sehnenden Liebe.
Mir!

Mir!
In euerem Schosse

Aufwärts!
Umfangend umfangen!
Aufwärts an deinen Busen,
Alliebender Vater!"



xoxo

Ramona

2 comments:

  1. Oh die Latinos haben Britta und ich auch singen gehört :)
    Und die Sonne haben wir auch genoßen :)
    bis morgen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award.
    http://wannabe-a-bee.blogspot.com/2010/03/im-some-of-sunshine-of-kanwals-life.html

    Weil ich dich mag :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button