Thursday, July 8, 2010

Weekly Update 3: The Story of Watoto

Hello, good day,

this is already my third update concerning my fundraising for my birthday gift to Watoto Ministries.
I am super excited to announce today that 25% of funding has already come in. So, thank you to everybody who already gave.
If you're interested in giving or want to know more about my cause, please visit my posts:
Be Her Dignity
Weekly Update 1: Nancy's Story
Weekly Update 2: Facts about Uganda

For in depth information and ways of giving please leave a comment with your email adress and I will send you the things needed.

For this week I chose to share a video with you which shows Watoto's story, how they minister and gives you some really good background information.

Enjoy!

xoxo
Ramona


1 comment:

  1. What a great ministry. Thank you for highlighting it for us, Ramona. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button