Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T'is the Season

As we're starting off the Christmas season I remembered the Christmas Calendar from last year and have decided to do one again this year.
Every day until Christmas I will take a couple of minutes and ponder about something, share quotes, videos, songs, thoughts. That way we slow down in this busy season and remember what it is really about: Advent... the coming, the beginning, the preparation to the greatest thing in history. The birth of Jesus Christ!

So... stay with me for the next 24 to 30 days... let's purposely take time to slow down.


xoxo

Ramona

PS: Also added some beautiful Christmas music by Michael Buble to the bar on the left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button