Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ulysses

I know I have said this before but sometimes music comes to you in a time and place where it is exactly what you needed. It describes your journey and colors your life with words and sound. Like in a movie you start seeing yourself walking a certain road and that certain music accompanies your walk.
Josh Garrels' music is like that for me. It completely came at the perfect time. The words, the music, the variety of his musicality touch my soul in a very deep place. A lot of his songs bring me to tears and my heart resonates with the words sung.
I had difficulties chosing a song to post here but this one really is one of my favorites from the album Love & War and the See in between.



xoxo

Ramona

PS: You can listen to more of his songs on my Current Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button