Monday, April 30, 2012

Time of Refreshment

As every year I went to the Colour Conference in London. It is always a very refreshing time. Time away from my daily life and all the things going on.
This year I had the chance of visiting friends in Worthing which is right by the coast. It was a beautiful day. One of those days where you are completely out of everything and time is of no importance. I saw the ocean, the castle where The Young Victoria was filmed and had a beautiful time.

I still have a lot to process from this weekend, but that is a good thing as I had today off and will have tomorrow off too. There will be lots of journaling, praying and pondering.

Hope you too had a great weekend.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button