Friday, June 8, 2012

Cease the Day

Yesterday I spent the day with two of my amazing artist friends. I had stayed over night so there was lots of talking, eating and dreaming. Yesterday we all just slept in and had a big breakfast with pancakes, bacon and eggs and strawberries. More talking. More dreaming. More looking into the future as we all embark on new adventures and get ready for new seasons in our lives.
After breakfast we went to Alyssa's art studio to paint a little. Well, they painted and I read a book to them. It was one of those perfect days where you loose track of time and place. You just live, enjoy the moment. It is exactly what happens with great friends. You just do life together. You challenge and encourage each other. You dream together and you don't necessarily need to do that much but rather just be.
I will miss them dearly as the three of us will be seperated after this summer.
Here's to a day ceased. A day of freedom. A day of community. A day of dreams.


xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button