Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unplug


I sort of fell head over into the new Season without anytime whatsoever to sit down and gather my thoughts about everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks (and I haven't even shared it with you yet).
But tomorrow marks the day of 11 days of vacation. I am flying out to Chicago to my friend's wedding. I am so excited to leave and plan on completely unplugging from everything. No emails, no blogs, no facebook or the like.
I cannot wait to go on this adventure and explore a new place and see new things and meet new people. Those are the things that fuel my creativity. For me to get away from everything for a few days helps me stay on track.
So, this is good-bye for a while now but you can look forward to many pictures and details about my time in Chicago.

xoxo

Ramona

PS: picture taken with my instagram (@ramonasebald)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button