Monday, July 29, 2013

Movie Monday

A big part of my 2 1/2 months recess was catching up on movies and although I know this may sound lame to some people it is what I do. It is a hobby of mine. I just recently talked about this with my friend Larissa. We both agreed on the fact that watching movies often times helps you reflect your own life. Also it helps to stay creative.
Having said that I am continuing on my Movie Mondays because I still haven`t shared all the ones I wanted to share. Today: Zero Dark Thirty.

I first heard about this movie when I watched The Oscars and knew instantly I had to watch it. I knew it was not going to be an easy one on me but I knew I had to see it. If you are a little sensitive when it comes to violence or language you probably should not watch it.
What I like about the movie is that it was not too overly patriotic and I loved the ending (no spoiler here!) because it also showed another side and it raised a pretty good question: "What now?". I love movies that end with a comma.
I am not going to give a full review on it but let me just say Jessica Chastain amazes me. I have been impressed with her in every movie I watched with her.

Let me just say I really recommend the movie and am glad I watched it. What did you think of it?

xoxo

Ramona

PS: I updated my Travel section of the blog so you can be updated on all the traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button