Tuesday, July 23, 2013

29


I have now officially entered the last year of my twenties. It is a strange feeling I must say because by no means do I feel like a grown-up or as if I have arrived, but I am enjoying my life. I know who I am, where I am going and what I want to do with my life. Something I didn't know to this extent a year ago.
Looking back on this past year a lot has happened. I have changed and grown in ways I would've never expected. And I am very thankful for this.
I am now not only starting a new year of life but also a completely new phase in life. Basically I am looking into the unknown, the unexpected, the adventure of life. Yet this time is different because I feel settled and open and ready for anything God has planned.

Here's to a new year of life, here's to the unknown and unexpected and to everything that`s yet ahead!

xoxo

Ramona

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly how I felt last year!! And what a joy it was. I made a plan for that year: to do all the things I always wanted to try, have as much fun as possible, dare more than ever before and enjoy every minute of being 29 - and then start the 30ies like that too!
    So now being 30 I have grown even further than I ever thought possible and got to know God even deeper and love him more too!
    And now I can see how much more there is!

    Keep up your blog and the fire! I love reading your blog! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration to me!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button