Monday, July 8, 2013

Movie Monday

I'm back, I'm back from a relaxing and beautiful time in Spain. More to come on that subject and if you haven't seen my photos on instagram, you can already get a taste of my time there.
Today is another Movie Monday where I have to share a beautiful and astounding movie with you: Life of Pi!
I don't even know where to begin with this movie or what to say about it because the movie is breathtakingly beautiful. It is full of life and hope. It is magical. It is full of faith. Simply put: Captivating. If you haven't watched it yet, prepare yourself for a journey. That is all I can say about it. Life of Pi is so worth watching!

xoxo

Ramona


picture source: click on picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button