Monday, September 29, 2014

Movie Monday

Is it Monday again? Time is flying but I love that Fall is upon us and the change of the season!
Today I am going to share a movie with you the book of which has been on my reading list for a couple of months already but I just got around watching the movie first: A long way down

It was kind of a spontaneous moment to watch it but oh was it good. The cast of the movie is absolutely brilliant.
It is morbid, deep and sad and at the same time light and funny. It's that perfect mix and still leaves you sitting there wondering about life and the own thing you can't fix and how people must feel and how the only thing that can really change us is Jesus!
I highly recommend this movie.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button