Thursday, September 2, 2010

The last taste of Summer

September, oh sweet September. They are usually wonderful and sunny here in southern Germany. September feels like the last rays of summer sun and the first taste of fall. I love the fall and cannot wait for it to start.
I know I haven't posted much in a while. I have been on Campfour in Tuscany, Italy. It was an amazing time with the most amazing youth. I wish I could tell you all about it, but it is so much and it was so incredibly awesome.
One thing I want to mention though is that we could not have done without the amazing team we are. Best friends, fellow warriors, together!

Here are two pictures, one from each camp:




And now fall is approaching and there is a lot going on and I really feel like God is shaping my dreams, clearing some of the undeveloped polaroids in my life. I feel that there will be answers to a couple of questions soon. And I am excited and cannot wait. All I want is to follow Jesus more than ever before. I want more of him in my life. I want to be closer.

So, whatever Fall may bring, I am ready.

xoxo

Ramona

2 comments:

  1. I love your sentence :"clearing some of the undeveloped polaroids in my life."
    I know that you'll get your answers :)
    ach und :D ich hab ein bisschen in deinem Blog rumgesurft und es ist voll krass wie sehr du dich verändert hast. ich hab Blogs von 2007 gelesen und du bist irgendwie sowas von anders!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) naja... so entwickelt man sich eben weiter, man wächst, man wird älter... das Leben passiert... man kommt näher zu Gott. Ich meine man kann bei Dir auch sehen wie sehr Du Dich veränderst! Love you

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button