Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 3 Friends

Today's post is about friends.
Every Friday morning I go to prayer at church at 6am. And I just love it because I get to have breakfast with my best friends plus we unite in prayer and make a difference. Is there anything better?

I must say that the friends I have are really something special and rare and I am more than thankful for them. I would not like to do life without them.

Melina's graduation banquet in 2007 - Best friends for life

Therefore I just want to encourage you to surround yourself with good friends, people you can trust, people you are accountable to, people who have full allowance to speak into your life.
Once you have found that. It will be like a treasure in your hand. Keep it carefully, love them, be forgiving.

Much love

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button