Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To whom it may concern

I officially declare this week "Love Week". My little sister is getting married on Saturday so love is naturally in the air. Celebrations are officially starting tonight with his and her bachelorette party. Just love how it brings us friends together!
This past weekend I started listening to The Civil Wars more and I fell in love with them. Their lyrics are beautiful and poetic and the sound of their music just makes you daydreaming away.

Here's a song which really touched me so I thought I'd share the lyrics with you. Also you can listen to them in my current soundtrack.

Why are you so far from me?
In my arms is where you ought to be
How long will you make me wait?
I don't know how much more I can take
I missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh but I want to
How I do
Slowly counting down the days
Till I finally know your name
Ooo the way your hand feels round my waist
The way you laugh
The way your kisses taste
I missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh but I want to
How I do, How I do
I've missed you
But I haven't met you
Oh I missed you
I haven't met you
Oh but I want to
Oh how I want to
Dear whoever you might be
I'm still waiting patiently.

Much love. xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

  1. okay, going to to look up the civil wars right now! and huzzah for your sister, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button