Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Tunes

Melina is throwing me a birthday week this week and gave me the Civil Wars album as a present yesterday. I couldn't be more excited because as you know I completely fell in love with them!
So I am sharing a song they covered absolutely beautiful.



And since it is birthday week I want you to be reminded of what we did last year and how we together were able to reach out and restore a woman's face! I still feel honored and blessed by all who stepped in to make a difference.

This year I'll be celebrating my birthday in London-Town as I'm heading there for the Hillsong Europe Conference!

Until soon!

xoxo

Ramona

PS: Listen to the whole Civil Wars album in my Current Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button