Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A breakfast in the park

This morning I decided to have breakfast outside instead of in the apartment. So I packed myself a little bit of a picnic, got on my bike and biked to one of my favorite spots. It's out in the fields close to a park and so calm and quiet.
There I set by myself on a blanket, ate my breakfast bagel and drank my iced coffee. I read my bible and wrote my journal.
Time seemed to pass so slowly and I was able to just be. Listen to nature around me, listen to the trees as the wind blew through them and took in the smells of the plants around me.
It was absolutely wonderful and I am sure I am going to repeat this throughout my vacation.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button