Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thrive

Today I was somehow contemplating the word to thrive. I did so because I was thinking about my life and my dreams and the kind way I want to live and come forward in life.
So I looked it up in the Merriam Webster Dictionary:
to thrive:
1. to grow vigorously: to flourish
2. to gain in wealth or possession:

3.
to progress toward or to realize a goal despite of or because of circumstances

Wow. Does that get you as excited as me? I love that word. Not because of the word itself but it is a verb which means we should be thriving. To thrive in life. That's how I want to live. I don't just want to go from one day to another but I want to change the world and do something, invest myself for a greater goal. I want people to look at me and say that I am growing and flourishing, that I am progressing and realizing a goal despite of the circumstances.
And in all of this I want God be glorified! That through all of that I am giving Him honor and worship and praise.

As I look ahead to this coming fall and my new responsibilities and my new job that is the kind of word to describe me. That when I start and when I work, that I grow and learn and progress and realize goals.

So here's to that. Here's to thriving and flourishing and a bright future ahead.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button