Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer... finally

Last Friday was the last day at my old job. It was quite emotional and sad saying good-bye to a place I worked at for 7 years. First as an intern during university and then as an assistant. But it's time to move on and I am so excited about what's ahead and all the adventures yet to come.

So... I am on vacation now for 2 weeks and it's just amazing. So I thought I'd share with you a little bit every day of me living into each day of this time. So... have fun with the pictures I'm going to be posting every day (except Wednesday through Friday as I will be camping in Italy!).
Here's what happened so far:

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button