Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer breakfast

Yesterday was one of those days when you're on vacation where you stay in your pajamas all day long and watch your favorite TV shows. It was too hot to go outside anyways.
To start my day off I made some awesome breakfast, sat on the sofa and watched One Tree Hill - my all-time favorite TV show.
Later that day when it started cooling down I took my bike out and biked to my favorite place to read and write my journal.
That's what I love about summer. You just go outside, sit somewhere and enjoy the smells, the air and the birds twittering.

xoxo

Ramona

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a perfect day! I love one tree hill! Such a good show xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button