Monday, October 28, 2013

Movie Monday

Yay I'm back with another Movie Monday!!
I have watched a few great movies lately which I am going to share with you. First up: Liberal Arts.
I already mentioned this movie in my post from last week. I don't remember how I found it though. I was just researching some movies for a solo movie night (meaning me and a good movie and popcorn and candles) and somehow found it. And I'm glad I did.
This was such a beautiful movie about growing up and being yourself. I cried in the end and through the whole credits and I don't often cry watching movies. But this one really stirred something up. I guess it's the whole growing up still being single but getting older part combined with yeah I kind of know where I'm headed and I love my life right now.

Anyways, you should watch it on a rainy day with a cup of tea.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button