Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursdays Tunes

There is nothing better than some really really good music on a day where it is raining all day long (which I love)!
I love instrumental music, classical music, soundtrack music. It just takes me to whole other worlds. In fact back when I was still in High School I would have the Gladiator Soundtrack on repeat during studying. Actually I remember this now that was also the case during university. It was my number one study album and I new every song inside out. And for those of you who know the music from Galdiator know how intense it gets in parts. What can I say it's brilliant music by Hans Zimmer!

Anyways I think on this cozy rainy fall day we all need to listen to a beautiful instrumental song by Sleeping at Last from his newest EP Space 1. The song is called Moon and definitely one of my favorites.
I suggest you have a cup of hot tea, get under a blanket, light some candles and have some beautiful music playing:


xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button