Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1: The Center of it all

I almost cannot believe that it is already December. Seriously? Wow.
Well, to start this year's Calendar off I have something really simple and still it is the most important thing there could be.
Yesterday we had our monthly praise and worship night at church and while I was worshipping from the depth of my heart I thought. That's it. No matter how things go, not matter how busy this season might be. No matter the situation you are in right now. There will always remain one thing: There is Jesus and there is me. And that is all I need. So no matter what. I will lift my eyes to the one who saved me. Jesus.

xoxo

Ramona


**picture from a recent drive up into the Black Forest. Rising above the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button