Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Identity

A year ago I formed three words for this year: Growth, Love, Hope. And I did work on all of these, lived after all of them, but there is one word in retrospective which really defined this year: IDENTITY.
I know it is a really big word and I know it is something which is ever growing and ever forming to become more ourselves.
This year I learned the beauty of silence. The beauty of doing nothing, of resting. I learned a lot about myself. I analyzed and thought and prayed and I formed words on who I want to be and how I see my life.
I formed new dreams and visions. In a way I became myself again in a whole other level. In a way I grew up without the negative connotation of being a "grown-up". I made some pretty big decision on how I want to live my life.
I remember one day in Fuerteventura. It was in the afternoon and I was by the beach. I was swimming in the glittering water of the Atlantic Ocean water all by myself. The sun was nice and warm and the water felt wonderful. I was like a child, dancing, jumping, diving in the water. I didn't care what others thought of me or how it looked. It was in that moment where I felt completely free. I was myself and I thanked the Lord and I thought to myself that I know who I am and where I am going and laughed out loud and embraced the moment knowing God had brought me here so set me on a new journey and oh was I ready.

What were some defining moments for you this year?
What words describe your year?

xoxo

Ramona

2 comments:

  1. I've read for you since 2010 really really I learned a lot what you wrote it about that is touch in depth heart. Thank you &
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it! Hope it inspires you and encourages you. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button