Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 10: To ponder

This morning on my way to work I had to remind myself of why I do this calender. It is not so that I post something everyday and come up with all sorts of things. No, it is a reminder to take some time every day during this Christmas season to pause. I want to provide you with creativity and beautiful pictures, words, quotes and ideas.
It is that time of the year where everybody seems to be running more than usual and people are more unfriendly (yes indeed) in the stores that I just want to scream STOP! This is not what Christmas is about. It is about celebrating the fact that God sent His son into this earth to safe us. It is a time to be thankful. A time for forgiveness and a time for love.
Therefore I challenge you to stop here for a minute (or 5), pause, ponder, rethink some things and ask yourself how you want this Christmas time to pass: stressful or peaceful?
What are the things you have to change now about your attitude?
How can you put a smile on somebody else's face today?
What are you thankful for today?
And then after you have answered these question go differently about your day.

xoxo

Ramona


picture via

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button