Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ah.... more dance.

This week was so amazing on So you think you can dance. I applauded alone in my living room, I cried, I was so excited and I wanted to jump into my TV and be with the dancers. I would like to post all of the routines from this week because they were so amazing but I won't.
Enough said. Here are my two favorites:



Two more words: 1. I cried when I saw the first video, really cried. The beauty and the looks and the frames and transitions are so stunning and breathtaking 2. In the second video it portraits the struggle for men to commit in relationships but how they ultimately want it.

xoxo

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you. Your thoughts, ideas and inspiration...leave me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin it Button